Saturday, May 29, 2010

To all my 9ja ppl: I have an important question

Does anyone know any know any blogs, websites, or youtube pages that talks about cooking Nigerian food? Biko please o if you do, let me know. I am challenging myself to learn to cook as many Nigerian dishes as possible from August till December of this year. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. Is that Suya up there? I'm drooling, lol.

    Check out naija Blog awards page and the nominees for the food and cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myne....yes that pick makes my mouth water as well.
    thx for the recommendation..i am now following some of those blogs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you...you can now comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother Ade is a chef in Nigeria in a hotel. I will email him and ask him for some recipies. I was born in England and grew up with my Guyanese mother, so I can't help you as much as he can. Hee hee.
    p.s I love suya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can try Alhaji's Cuisine, Avartsy Cooking, Uzeba Kitchen (she'll send you recipes if you request them) and Spice Baby for starters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ harry...ok i will go try

    @style masion....i would totally appreciate that..wow what i would give to have a Nigerian brother that is a chef

    @GNG...thx i have already added spice baby..the blog awards has very useful information

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? that is nice o! sorry, don't know any blog on food...goodluck.

    ReplyDelete